We are dedicated to stepping outside the box to address social inclusion for all young people with a disability. We aim to make a positive difference.
We're leading with silent social events eg. fun silent discos (there's never been a more fun way to exercise or destress) to silent meditation events (indoors and outdoors).
We offer events that address your wellbeing: emotional, spiritual and physical, while giving opportunity to make new friendships with other local like-minded young people.
Events currently on offer - register below:
- Time is TBDLocation is to be announced!Time is TBDLocation is to be announced!Time is TBDLocation is to be announced!An unforgettable event to move you deeply. A circle of drums. Experimental. No drumming skills required. All inclusive event. Drums provided. If you don't have the skills to drum or you just want to see what its all about, you are welcome to come and experience the sounds. Free event.
- Time is TBDLocation is to be announcedTime is TBDLocation is to be announced
- Time is TBDLocation is to be announcedTime is TBDLocation is to be announcedTime is TBDLocation is to be announcedRelax, unwind and melt away some stress while increasing your wellbeing. Our inner world can be peaceful and even blissful. Discover meditation. Come and try it out. Relax with beautiful music and a guided meditation by a specialised meditation instructor. Stay for an uplifting reading after.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBDFun, uplifting and empowering. Positive Psychology meets science, fun and Santaclausology! Yes Santa Claus teaches inner and outer peace and many magical insights for a great life! You can even become a 'Secret Santa' spreading loving kindness, peace and compassion. Be part of a fun revolution!
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBD